Truly Launching your Career in Property
At GrayJohnson, you’ll have the chance to work with talented and experienced property professionals. You will find many of them are already recognised leaders in their fields of expertise – having worked on challenging and ‘cutting edge’ projects, which emanate from our solid client base.
While you’re working with us, your own professional development and advancement will be the main focus.
You’ll enjoy regular performance reviews and training programs, which will help you along your career path. And these will be directly linked to the growth plans for each division of the firm.
What we look for in a new GrayJohnson team member:
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Initiative and determination to achieve
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills
- Strategic and problem solving (expand)
- Willingness to help fellow staff members and to providing quality service to our clients
- An understanding of the importance of a work/life balance
We maintain an open and frank communication process.
We strive to nurture and develop our key assets – our team members.
You will find our existing staff is willing to educate and assist all members of our team. This alternative & interactive approach will ensure fast track learning and development in your commercial real estate career.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion, please contact:
Matt Hoath – Commercial Sales Department