Rare and well-located industrial freehold.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale by expressions of interest this ideally positioned industrial freehold in Melbourne’s sought-after inner east.
This stand-out spot close to Victoria Park railway station is surrounded by high-profile organisations such as Woolworths, IGA, Beacon Lighting and Jasper Coffee. There’s easy access to the Eastern Freeway via Hoddle Street and it’s just a short walk to the café culture of Johnston Street.
The property comprises a first floor office space plus a functional warehouse below, ideal for a range of businesses including storage, logistics or a builders’ headquarters. It is zoned Commercial 2, providing the opportunity for future commercial conversion^.
• Building area 564 sqm*
• Land area 515 sqm* on two titles
• Each title with wide frontage of 12.8m*
• Roller shutter door access
• Excellent natural light
• To be sold with vacant possession
• Metres to Victoria Park railway station
• 2-minute* walk to Victoria Park sports grounds
• Just over 3km* to Melbourne CBD
• Easy access to freeway network
EOI closing Thursday 7 September @ 2 pm