Warehouse in sought-after wholesale fashion precinct.
Collingwood has become one of Melbourne’s most in-demand commercial locations, with significant office development and a burgeoning creative community.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale this vacant older style warehouse located on popular Langridge Street. With 450 sqm* of space, mostly clear span, this building has the potential for a variety of uses by a new owner-occupier^.
Alternatively, the site has significant potential as an investment or for future development^.
The L-shaped, yellow brick building has concrete floors, exposed metal trusses and roof, with a small, partitioned internal office. It is currently in functional condition with a kitchenette and toilet amenities.
There are two street frontages, with front and rear roller shutter doors.
This building is perfectly positioned just down the road from popular Smith and Gertrude Streets. It’s a short walk from both Victoria Park and North Richmond train stations with trams stops even closer in Victoria Parade and Smith Street.
The CBD is a stone’s throw away and there’s easy access via nearby Hoddle Street to the Eastern Freeway (M3).
• Sizeable brick warehouse of 450sqm*
• Wide frontage to Langridge Street
• Clear span warehouse with small partitioned office
• Kitchenette and toilet facilities
• Front and rear roller shutter doors
• Rear access from Montague Street
• Ample natural light
• Suit owner-occupier, investor or future developer^
• Central position in wholesale fashion district
• Close to vibrant café and retail strips of Smith Street and Gertrude Street
• Easy access to CBD and Eastern Freeway
• Public transport close by