Modern four-level commercial freehold in the heart of well-regarded retail strip.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this contemporary mixed-use property. The building enjoys a class-A location in a thriving retail precinct servicing Melbourne’s inner northern suburbs of Eaglemont, Ivanhoe, Heidelberg, Rosanna and Macleod.
Securely leased to long-standing commercial tenants and anchored by the Commonwealth Bank, this property offers immediate and ongoing returns to the investor, superannuation fund or owner/part occupier.
The precinct includes a diverse array of businesses and community facilities including Leo’s Fine Food Supermarket, Warringal Shopping Centre, Chemist Warehouse, The Alleyway Café, Anytime Fitness, Toyota, and the Heidelberg Magistrates Court. It is within a two-minute* walk of the Heidelberg medical precinct including the Austin Hospital, Warringal Private Hospital and Mercy Health.
• Contemporary 4-level mixed-use premises constructed circa 2008
• Ground floor retail and two upper levels of modern offices
• 22 undercover car parks accessed from Sheffields Lane
• Potential net income: $570,000 pa
• Commonwealth bank anchor tenant
• Building area: 1313sqm*, land area: 665sqm*
• Frontage of 18.44m* to Burgundy Street
• An A-class location in tightly-held Burgundy Street retail precinct
• 15km* north east of Melbourne CBD
• 2-minute* walk to Heidelberg’s medical precinct
• 500m* to Heidelberg railway station
• Bus stop located at the door
• Precinct includes specialty shops, supermarkets, eateries, banks, service businesses.