Two retail/café investments plus separate residence
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale these three adjoining properties occupying a prime position in Burnley.
Available individually or together, the offering comprises a well-regarded corner café/retail store, the associated function centre and storage facility and a separate two-bedroom terrace home.
Together these properties offer excellent long-term scope to develop^ while each provides an excellent rental return for an investor.
• Corner retail/café premises at 52 Madden Grove, land area 183 sqm*
• Occupied by well-regarded Serotonin Eatery
• Associated function centre and storage at 138 Stawell Street, area 118 sqm*
• Both with 3-year lease commencing March 2022 plus 3+3+3 options
• Plus renovated 2BR terrace at 50 Madden Grove, land area 135sqm*
• Purchase separately or together
• Excellent immediate investment returns plus long-term development potential^
> Prime inner-east location just 5km from the CBD
> Opposite Golden Square Bicentennial Gardens
> Close to Swan Street hospitality and shopping precinct.
> 250m* from Burnley Station
> 350m* from Citylink entrance
EOI close Wednesday 27 July @ 2 pm
Rory White 0439 655 504
Matt Hoath 0418 543 714