Under Offer – All enquiries please contact Matt Hoath on 0418 543 714 or Rory White 0439 655 504
Substantial landholding in Melbourne’s burgeoning north.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale by expressions of interest this site of 1,646 sqm* in an up-and-coming suburb in Melbourne’s north. Coburg North has recently seen a rise in median prices for townhouses and houses. A range of mixed-use projects, including the Pentridge urban village, are transforming the northern suburbs and contributing to the re-gentrification of the area.
The size of this landholding and its location on the Sydney Road tramline give it outstanding potential as a future residential development of up to three storeys^.
The zoning of General Residential Zone – Schedule 1 (GRZ1) also allows for community uses such as a childcare centre, aged care centre or healthcare facility^.
The existing improvements consist of a single storey, solid brick building constructed in the early 1990s. Currently containing 12 single bedrooms, six bathrooms, four sitting rooms and an office, the building could be renovated and reconfigured for a range of uses. The site currently includes a carport accommodating four cars.
• Develop or re-purpose^
• 1,646sqm* total land area
• Wide frontage to Sydney Road of 25 metres*
• Existing single-storey building
• Growth area in Melbourne’s north
• Adjacent to Merri Creek parklands and bike trail
• 9km* north of Melbourne CBD
• Easy access to main arterial networks and CBD
• Sydney Road tram at the door
• Minutes to major retailers (Coles, Bunnings, Officeworks, Aldi)
EOI closing Tuesday 18 July @ 11 am