Join the cool crowd in Melbourne’s top inner-city location.
Collingwood has become one of Melbourne’s most desirable business locations, with significant commercial & residential development, a high degree of amenity and a burgeoning creative community. GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale this outstanding commercial property with an exceptionally wide frontage to one of the suburb’s main thoroughfares.
This modern, stand-alone building of concrete tilt-slab construction comprises showroom and office spaces facing Langridge Street, with a clear span high-clearance warehouse. Access to the warehouse is via a roller shutter door on Langridge Street. The office areas are readily divisible and feature polished concrete floors and ample natural light and amenities on both levels.
• Building area 651 sqm* with a site area of 585 sqm*
• Wide 30.6m* frontage to Langridge Street
• Three (3) frontages
• Divisible showroom/office areas
• High clearance warehouse
• Roller door access from Langridge Street
• Undercover off-street car parking
• Long-term potential^ in an area undergoing significant commercial & residential development
• Zoned Commercial 2
• Stand-out location close to Smith and Gertrude Streets
• Surrounded by significant commercial and residential developments
• Dozens of restaurants, cafés and pubs nearby
• Just 1.5km* from Melbourne CBD
• 10-minute* walk to Collingwood and North Richmond stations
• 5-minute* walk to Victoria Parade trams
• Easy access to Eastern Freeway via Hoddle Street
The property is located just a short stroll from hip Gertrude Street and Smith Street (voted the world’s coolest retail and entertainment strip). The area is also noted as a hub for fashion businesses. Its position in this sought-after inner-city precinct makes it ideal for a fashion headquarters, creative business, online sales and distribution or hospitality venue^. It also means this well-proportioned freehold offers considerable potential for future development^.