High profile corner freehold with unlimited possibilities.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale by auction this vacant former bank building in Melbourne’s increasingly popular inner west.
Enjoying a prominent corner position in busy Somerville Road, this versatile building has many possibilities for an owner-occupier.
Most recently occupied by a medical group, the property is ideal for a healthcare facility, creative business, professional offices or hospitality use. Alternatively, it could be redeveloped or converted to residential^.
The main road location and opportunity for extensive signage will make your business highly visible to lifestyle-conscious residents in the surrounding suburbs of Yarraville, Seddon and Footscray.
• Vacant commercial freehold of 117 sqm*
• Valuable corner landholding of 167 sqm*
• Two street frontages with rear off-street parking
• Excellent signage potential
• Lofty ceilings and ample natural light
• Scope to extend floor area^
• Favourable mixed-use zoning
• Affordable price point
• High exposure in main road location
• Vibrant inner-west position
• Just 6.5km* west of Melbourne CBD
• 2 minutes* to Yarraville Square boutique shops and supermarket and Yarraville train station
• Minutes to Westgate Freeway, Geelong Road/Princes Highway
• Popular area for first home buyers, couples and families
Auction Thursday 9 Mar @ 2 pm
Transaction Manager – Appel Property