With four floor levels plus a rooftop garden and balcony, this warehouse conversion will wow your clients and inspire your staff. Plus, the location puts you in the heart of Melbourne’s fastest-growing creative and tech hub.
It’s a workplace with everything – a great combination of open plan studio/office workspaces and private break-out areas, a sleek fully-fitted contemporary kitchen, lofty ceilings and abundant natural light.
The inner-urban vibe with steel folded stairs, exposed steel trusses and concrete floors at ground level has echoes of Cremorne’s industrial past. And the balcony and rooftop garden with their impressive views provide an inviting alternative for socialising, entertaining or a breath of fresh air between work sessions.
• Building area: 386 sqm* plus rooftop garden & balcony: 59 sqm*
• Imposing red brick façade with retractable glass door
• High ceilings with exposed steel trusses
• Contemporary kitchen and end-of-trip facilities
• Openable windows and abundant natural light
• Excellent storage
• Positioned in Melbourne’s fastest growing creative tech hub
• 500m* to Richmond train station
• 500m* to Church Street tram
• Easy access to Citylink, CBD and Yarra bike trail
This exceptional building enjoys a prime location in Cremorne in Melbourne’s inner east.
The precinct is a magnet for creative and tech businesses with its buzzy inner-city ambience and proximity to transport and shopping, plus dozens of excellent cafés, restaurants and pubs.
The offices at 85 Cubitt Street are just minutes away from retail strips in Swan Street and Church Street. The Cherry Tree Hotel and the popular La Manna delicatessen and café are close by. Walk to Richmond or East Richmond train station for easy connections to the CBD and every part of the city or take the Church Street tram to the busy Chapel Street shopping strip.
For those who prefer a more active commute, it’s just a few minutes by bike to the Main Yarra Bike Trail.