Rare main road industrial freehold in tightly-held precinct.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for private sale this stand-alone office/warehouse in a prime industrial precinct. The location provides excellent exposure to busy Darebin Road, while the building enjoys a second expansive street frontage to Steane Street at the rear. Each frontage has roller shutter door access.
With limited opportunities to purchase in Fairfield and surrounding areas and the current high demand for industrial property, this is an attractive proposition for an owner/occupier. Included within an Industrial 3 Zone, the property also offers the scope for future development^.
The immediate area is rapidly evolving into one of Melbourne’s premier commercial and industrial locations with a diverse mix of high profile businesses moving into the area. There has been a significant level of redevelopment in the area over the last 5 years. Developments in the immediate area consist of modern hi-tech office/warehouses.
• Stand-alone office/warehouse of 1864sqm*
• Well-proportioned site of 1864sqm*
• Two expansive street frontages each of 20.11m*
• Showroom potential to Darebin Road^
• Dual roller shutter door access points
• Excellent natural light throughout
• Prime main-road position
• In-demand location in well-regarded industrial estate
• Easy access to key arterial routes including Eastern Freeway
• Surrounded by high profile businesses (Bunnings, Storage King, Regal Sleep, etc.)
• Minutes to Station Street specialty retail strip, restaurants, cafés
• Opposite parkland and Darebin International Sports Centre
• Bus at the door and rail transport close by
• Zoned Industrial 3