High-quality showroom, office and warehouse.
GrayJohnson is excited to offer for sale this exceptionally well-presented and ideally located industrial freehold in Brunswick’s Core Industry and Employment Area. With a lack of quality industrial property available to purchase in Melbourne’s inner north, this is a genuine and rare opportunity for an owner-occupier or investor to acquire a trophy industrial asset in a sought-after area.
The property has an expansive main-road frontage to Dawson Street plus a second frontage to Phoenix Street at the rear. The complex comprises a spacious showroom facing Dawson Street along with an excellent combination of partitioned and open-plan offices.
There are three front entrances, while the 2,125 sqm* clear span warehouse is accessed by two roller shutter doors at the rear. The outstanding exposure to Dawson Street and nine off-street customer car parks provide excellent potential for trade sale or showroom use at the front of the property^.
The location is convenient to Brunswick Railway Station. Sydney Road, with its tramline, shopping and eateries is within a few minutes’ walk. There is easy access to Melbourne Airport via nearby Brunswick Road and the Tullamarine Freeway and the Melbourne CBD is just 6km* away.
• Substantial landholding: 3,473 sqm*
• Two expansive street frontages (Dawson & Phoenix Sts)
• Total building area 2,740 sqm*
• Showroom and offices: 615 sqm*
• High clearance warehouse: 2,125 sqm*
• Huge power supply – 1000 AMPS of power
• Multiple RSD access points
• Favourably zoned Industrial 1
• Established and in-demand industrial precinct
• Main road location with excellent exposure
• Located in a Core Industry and Employment Area
• Close to Sydney Road shopping, eateries, tramline
• Opposite RMIT University Brunswick campus
• Close to Brunswick railway station
• 6km* from Melbourne CBD