Exceptional retail investment on high-exposure corner.
GrayJohnson is excited to offer for sale this prime commercial freehold comprising four shops on a single title in the thriving retail precinct of Greythorn Central in Balwyn North.
Surrounded by a mix of retail and professional businesses including supermarkets, hospitality and services, this property has huge potential for subdivision or a future Commercial 1 redevelopment^.
The impressive corner shop in Doncaster Road has an area of 192 sqm* and is completely self-contained. On the same title are three further shops fronting Sylvander Street. All enjoy additional laneway access, along with a huge public car park at the rear.
The properties are to be sold as one and offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to a forward-thinking investor.
• Land size 507 sqm*
• Total building area 365 sqm* comprising:
– Corner shop: 191 sqm*
– Shop 2: 46 sqm*
– Shop 3: 48 sqm*
– Shop 4: 79 sqm*
• Doncaster Road frontage 15m*, Sylvander Street frontage 36m*
• Potential income $147,000pa net plus GST*
• One title, with subdivision and redevelopment potential^
• Rear laneway access and huge public carpark
• Zoned Commercial 1
• Affluent area, among Melbourne’s top 20 most exclusive postcodes
• Corner position in thriving shopping precinct of Greythorn Central
• High profile main road location
• Neighbours include Aldi, Cellarbrations, Amcal, Beacon Lighting and more
• Bus stop on the doorstep
• Easy access to M3 Freeway/Eastlink