GrayJohnson is pleased to announce the successful auction result for Unit 3, 1 Post Office Place, Glenroy. The property sold for $827,000 on a yield of 4.8%. Surrounded by a mix of retail and commercial businesses and abutting Glenroy Medical Centre, this property is located in a vibrant and diverse commercial precinct. With a brand new 5 + 5-year lease in place, the property is currently returning $40,000 pa net, with fixed annual reviews.
• Substantial two-level brick building
• Substantial frontage to Dowd Place
• Fully renovated throughout with excellent natural light
• Rear loading access via laneway
• Directly opposite recently upgraded Glenroy Station
• Close to cafés, restaurants, Coles supermarket, Australia Post
• Ample council car parking nearby
For more details contact Rory White 0439 655 504 or Anthony Boldrini 0468 519 472.