HIT THE SPOT
Rare and well-located industrial freehold
1 Truro Street, Abbotsford
*Expressions of interest *Warehouse + office *564 sqm approx.
GrayJohnson is pleased to offer for sale by expressions of interest this ideally positioned industrial freehold in Melbourne’s sought-after inner east. This stand-out spot close to Victoria Park railway station is surrounded by high-profile organisations such as Woolworths, IGA, Beacon Lighting and Jasper Coffee. There’s easy access to the Eastern Freeway via Hoddle Street and it’s just a short walk to the cafe culture of Johnson Street.
Currently vacant, the property comprises a first floor office space plus a functional warehouse below, ideal for a range of businesses including storage, logistics or a builders’ headquarters. It is zoned Commercial 2, providing the opportunity for future commercial conversion (subject to planning approval).
• Building area 564 sqm approx.
• Land area 515 sqm approx. on two titles
• Each title with wide frontage of 12.8m approx.
• Roller shutter door access
• Excellent natural light
• Metres to Victoria Park railway station
• 2-minute walk to Victoria Park sports ground
• Just over 3km to Melbourne CBD
• Easy access to freeway network
Expressions of Interest close 2pm Wednesday 30 August.
For more details contact Rory White 0439 655 504 or Matt Hoath 0418 543 714.