PROFILE PLUS POTENTIAL
Rare main road industrial freehold in tightly-held precinct
GrayJohnson is delighted to announce the successful sale of 300 Darebin Road, Fairfield. The property was sold for in excess of $4.0 million ($2,200psm).
There are limited opportunities to purchase in Fairfield and surrounding areas and the current high demand for industrial property will continue as there is little/no stock available.
The immediate area is rapidly evolving into one of Melbourne’s premier commercial and industrial locations with a diverse mix of high profile businesses moving into the area. There has been a significant level of redevelopment in the area over the last 5 years. Developments in the immediate area consist of modern hi-tech office/warehouses.
• Stand-alone office/warehouse of 1,865m2*
• Well-proportioned site of 1,865m2*
• Two expansive street frontages each of 20.11m*
• Dual roller shutter door access points
• Prime main-road position
• In-demand location in well-regarded industrial estate
• Easy access to key arterial routes including Eastern Freeway
• Surrounded by high profile businesses (Bunnings, Storage King, Regal Sleep, etc).
• Minutes to Station Street specialty retail strip
For more details contact Matt Hoath 0418 543 714 or Rory White 0439 655 504.