GrayJohnson is excited to offer for sale via EOI Vantage Central at 47-49 Bassetts Road, Doreen. With new leases of 7 to 10 years and built-in rental increases, this is an outstanding opportunity to secure a blue chip, essential services investment in one of Melbourne’s biggest growth areas.
Key features of the property include:
• Neighbourhood convenience centre anchored by Foodworks supermarket & liquor
• Plus three quality food tenants
• Rental: $279,635 pa (as at Jan 2024)
• New 7-10 year leases with annual increases
• Building area 669 sqm approx., land 1,515 sqm approx.
• Brand new building with significant depreciation benefits
• Prominent corner position with excellent signage
• Located in high-growth area (City of Whittlesea)
• Abuts quality residential precinct
Vantage Central is located in the northern corridor of metropolitan Melbourne in the City of Whittlesea, an area with significant population growth. The subject property enjoys a prominent position on the corner of Bassetts Road and Cookes Road and is surrounded by quality residential housing. It is approximately 35 kilometres north-east of Melbourne’s central business district.
The City of Whittlesea is becoming one of Australia’s fastest-growing municipalities, with projections showing it will grow by 60 per cent by 2040 (ABS). The forecast population for 2023 is 244,124.
The suburb of Doreen primarily consists of low to medium-density residential housing and is well-served by schools, parks and sporting facilities. The location offers easy access via Plenty Road to the M80 (Metropolitan Ring Road).
For more details contact Matt Hoath 0418 543 714 and Rory White 0439 655 504 (Note: Transaction Manager – Appel Property)