HIGH PROFILE CORNER SHOWROOM – FORTHCOMING AUCTION
Excellent main road exposure on the Mornington Peninsula
GrayJohnson is pleased to bring to auction this showroom/warehouse enjoying a prominent position on one of the Mornington Peninsula’s major arterials. Formerly a trade showroom, Factory 2, 1 Bray Street, Hastings is located in an established industrial precinct around 1.5km from the town centre of Hastings. Suitable for an owner/occupier or investor, this property is an opportunity to acquire a versatile industrial property at an affordable price point.
Hastings is the Mornington Peninsula’s principal industrial area and is home to significant operations including the ExxonMobil and BlueScope manufacturing plants. The Port of Hastings is one of Victoria’s four major commercial ports. Hastings is also a popular tourist destination and has a large boat harbour – the Western Port Marina – and many small businesses catering to the recreational boating industry.
• Showroom/warehouse of 329sqm approx.
• Roller shutter door access
• Ample off-street car parking
• Prominent main road corner position
• Excellent exposure to Frankston-Flinders Road
• Established industrial precinct
• 1.5km to Hastings town centre
• Easy access to the Mornington Peninsula
For more details contact Rory White 0439 655 504 or Matt Hoath 0418 543 714.