GrayJohnson is pleased to announce the successful sale of a vacant former bank building in Melbourne’s increasingly popular inner west. 194 Somerville Road, Kingsville enjoys a prominent corner position in busy Somerville Road, this versatile building was purchased by a prominent local property services group who intends to occupy the building.
Key features of the property include:
• High exposure in main road location
• Vacant commercial freehold of 167sqm*
• Building area 117sqm*
• Two street frontages with rear off-street parking
• Excellent signage potential
• Scope to extend floor area (STPA)
• Just 9km west of Melbourne CBD
• 2 minutes to Yarraville Square shops, supermarket
• Minutes to Westgate Freeway, Geelong Road/Princes Highway
This sale demonstrates the high demand for vacant buildings in the sub $2.0 million bracket.
For more details contact Rory White 0439 655 504 or Anthony Boldrini 0468 519 472.